ONEFLOW® SCALE CONTROL SYSTEM
WHAT IS ONEFLOW®?
The Oneflow® Anti-Scale System provides protection from scale formation on internal and external plumbing devices
How Does OneFlow Work?®
The OneFlow® system is a single cartridge/media-based system that may be installed on a cold water line prior to a water-using device (water heater, hot-beverage system, appliance, steamer etc.) that requires protection from the ill effects of hard water.
Why Choose OneFlow®?
OneFlow® is not a water softener. It does not add chemicals. It is a scale prevention device with proven third party laboratory test data and years of successful Food Service and Commercial applications. OneFlow® is the intelligent scale solution and is a great alternative to water softening (ion exchange) or scale sequestering devices.
- Chemical free scale prevention and protection - converts hardness minerals to harmless, inactive microscopic crystals making OneFlow® an effective alternative technology to a water softener for the prevention of scale due to water hardness
- Virtually maintenance free - No salt bags or other chemicals to constantly add or maintain
- No control valve, no electricity and no wastewater
- Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology
- Improves efficiency of all water appliances, whether heating the water or not
- Simple sizing & installation – all you need to know is pipe size and flow rate
- Perfect system for restaurants, cafeterias and coffee shops where multiple or single equipment protection is desired for longer equipment life and reduced energy consumption
- Inlet ball valve for easy isolation shutoff and filter changes
- OneFlow® does not remove the essential minerals in water
- OneFlow® cartridge-based systems are easily maintained; change the cartridge once per year