The Powerseat® Eco electro-hydraulic gas flow control valve allows the control and safety shut-off of low pressure combustible gases.
The Powerseat® Eco electro-hydraulic gas shut-off valve allows the control and safety shut-off of low pressure combustible gases in pipes from 40mm to 250mm, whilst focusing on being energy efficient and environmentally friendly. The Powerseat® Eco shut-off valve is kept open by a hydraulic pump where hydraulic fluid is forced into a cylinder driving the valve open.
How It Works
When the valve is energised the relief valve closes, the motor starts and the pump forces fluid into the cylinder driving the valve open. When the fully open position is reached a limit switch changes state, switches off the pump motor and illuminates a Green LED to show that the valve is fully open and the gas can flow through. The valve will remain in this open position unless a problem is detected.
When there is an issue detected in the system, such as an electrical malfunction or a drop in pressure, the power is automatically cut to the valve. Removal of power causes the relief valve to open and the safety shut off valve to snap shut, and the gas is prevented from reaching the malfunction, therefore protecting the building and the gas source.
Stays Open By Hydraulic Pump
Hydraulic fluid is forced into a cylinder driving the valve open
Tiny Carbon Footprint
Carbon emissions are around 768.64kg LESS than with a comparable magnetic solenoid valve
Reduced Electricity Running Costs
Uses just a fraction of the energy required by permanently energized magnetic solenoid valves
- LED to display "ON" and "manual Re-set required" status
- Manual re-set switch incorporated on all versions
- Screwless quick connections for installation of electrics
- Volt free contact for BMS connection
- Increase environmental protection to IP56 equivalent
Saves the equivalent carbon emissions of 3,758 miles in a car
- Reduced electricity running costs: Uses just a fraction of the energy required by permanently energized magnetic solenoid valves
- Improved energy efficiency from previous Powerseat® model, reduced from 26VA to 10VA